3 Day Scalp Micro Pigmentation
This training course is designed around those wishing to enter the scalp micro pigmentation industry. It is aimed for professionals wishing to learn the skill sets needed to perform a variety of SMP treatments.
Theory Content: (Days 1 - 2)
- Basic review of the Anatomy & Physiology of the scalp and skin
- What is SMP?
- How does SMP work?
- What can SMP treat and does it look real?
- Male Pattern Baldness (Norwood scale)
- Female Pattern Baldness (Ludwig scale)
- Types of Alopecia
- Receding Hairlines
- Thinning Hair
- Crown Hair Loss
- How long will SMP last
- SMP touch-ups
- Can SMP be removed?
- Skin condition for SMP
- Understanding your clients & consultations
- Medical questionnaire prior to treatment
- Pain management during treatment
- SMP equipment & pigments
- Preparing/ sterilizing your workstation
- Hairline creation & designs
- Density during sessions
- Proper application pressure
- Pigment color theory
- Hair transplant w/ SMP & scar camouflaging techniques
- Aftercare guidelines
- Troubleshooting techniques (If your SMP goes bad)
- Marketing your Scalp Micropigmentation business
- Treatment pricing
- Q & A
Hands on Workshops: (Days 1 - 3)
- Hairline design on mannequins
- Mixing pigment
- Technique & density training
Live Models: (Day 3)
You will work on 2 - 3 live models under supervision of instructor. Model will be provided for students.
Course kit includes:
- SMP pen
- Power supply
- Wax pencil
Feb 28th - Mar 1st 2020
10:00am - 5:00pm