5 Day Beginner Course
This intimate course is for the complete beginner with no prior microblading experience. During our intimate 5-Day Course, we will practice on paper, skin pads and live models. You will practice on TWO live models during the first 4 days of the course and then bring one of them back after 5 weeks to practice a touch-up.
This way, you will have our expertise and mentorship when you see healed results on a client and learn how to improve your skills from there. We believe that mastering the touch-up is as important as the initial appointment.
Topics covered will include:
- Health and Safety
- Eyebrow Shape Design
- Colour Theory
- Stroke Technique
- End-to-End Process with Client
This course will also provide a Beginner Kit with everything you'll need:
- make-up box + microblading pen + 25 assorted blade pack + 4 basic pigment pack
- 2 rubber pad + 25 pigment rings + design wax pencil + ruler + tweezers + micro q-tips
- skin marker + Zensa numbing cream + Tag#45 Numbing + cover wrap
Additional supplies are available for purchase upon course completion.
- You will need to provide a model for Day 3 and Day 4.
- 5th day of class is set 5 weeks later where you will learn how to do a touch-up appointment.
If you would like us to help you secure a model for the class you singed up for, please email us the request once you signed up for the course. A fee of $100+tax will be required per model.
You will receive certificate after completing 6 models on your own. You will be required to email us before and after photos of your work after completing each model.
You will be asked for a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $1,000 upon registration. The remaining balance is due on the first day of class. Payments can be made by credit card and cash.
Nov 23rd - 26th 2020 & Jan 8th 2021
Dec 14th - 17th 2020 & Jan 15th 2021
10:00am - 6:00pm
$3600 + HST