4 Day Beginner Course
This intimate course is for the complete beginner with no prior microblading experience. During our intimate 4-Day Course, we will practice on paper, skin pads and live models. You will practice on TWO live models during the first three days of the course and then bring one of them back after 4-5 weeks to practice a touch-up.
This way, you will have our expertise and mentorship when you see healed results on a client and learn how to improve your skills from there. We believe that mastering the touch-up is as important as the initial appointment.
Topics covered will include:
- Health and Safety
- Eyebrow Shape Design
- Colour Theory
- Stroke Technique
- End-to-End Process with Client
This course will also provide a Beginner Kit with everything you'll need:
- make-up box + microblading pen + 25 assorted blade pack + 4 basic pigment pack
- 2 rubber pad + 25 pigment rings + design wax pencil + ruler + tweezers + micro q-tips
- skin marker + Zensa numbing cream + Tag#45 Numbing + cover wrap
Additional supplies are available for purchase upon course completion.
- You will need to provide a model for Day 2 and Day 3.
- 4th day of class is set 5 weeks later where you will learn how to do a touch-up appointment.
If you would like us to help you secure a model for the class you singed up for, please email us the request once you signed up for the course. A fee of $100+tax will be required per model.
You will receive certificate after completing 6 models on your own. You will be required to email us before and after photos of your work after completing each model.
March 23th-25th, April 27th 2020
10:00am - 6:00pm
$3600 + HST