3 Day Advanced Course
Based on the theory of microblading, this skill can be translated to the scalp in the form of hairline microblading. This procedure is ideal for clients who are experiencing their hairline receding and would like a fuller look without getting a hair transplant. This technique is currently very popular in Asia for both men and women. By taking this course, you can be one of the first few people in North America to offer this service.
During our intimate 3 Day class, we will practice on paper, skin pads and a live model. You will practice on one live model during the 2-Day course and then bring them back after 4-5 weeks to practice a touch-up. This way, you will have our expertise and mentorship when you see healed results on a client and learn how to improve your skills from there. We believe that mastering the touch-up is as important as the initial appointment.
Topics covered will include:
- Hairline Shape Design
- Colour Theory
- Stroke Technique
- Practice Hairline Microblading
This course will also provide a Hairline Course Kit with everything you'll need:
- microblading pen + 15 blade pack + 4 basic pigment pack
- 2 rubber pad + 25 pigment rings + design wax pencil
- Zensa numbing cream + Tag #45 numbing cream + 5 packs of healing cream
- Microblading experience required. This is NOT a beginner class.
- You will need to provide model for Day 2.
- 3rd day of class is set 4-5 weeks later for touch-up demo.
If you would like us to help you secure a model for the class you signed up for, please email us the request once you signed up for the course. A fee of $100+hst will be required per model.
You will receive certificate after completing 2 models on your own. You will be required to email us before and after photos of your work after completing each model.
10:00am - 5:00pm
$2700 + HST